How We Deliver Our Professional Services
Technology Road Map – A Technology Road Map is a pre-sales and non-committal engagement that outlines your current IT infrastructure at a point in time. This document continues to evolve as your organisation and environment requirements change. Some features and benefits of the Technology Road Map include:
- Identifying current IT projects and initiatives
- Identifying short, medium and long term goals of your IT infrastructure and how IT will be aligned to your business
- Creating a snapshot of the current services being delivered to the business.
- Creating a snapshot of the current infrastructure delivering the services.
High Level Design – The Regal IT High Level Design is an overview of a suggested IT solution that meets your business requirements. The design details the specific technologies, services and processes. This document is delivered along with a Project Plan which defines the criteria under which the project will be delivered and is the start of a paid engagement.
Proof Of Concept – A proof of concept is designed to prove the feasibility of a solution, or the feasibility of a critical aspect of a solutions. With Regal IT’s Proof of Concept process, we aim to answer the following questions:
- Will the technology that has been proposed to you meet your technological needs?
- Will the product work as advertised?
- Will you as an end user be more productive with this new technology implemented into your infrastructural environment?
- Will the complete solution be feasible?
Pilot – A Pilot stage is conducted to investigate the likelihood of the agreed solution option, addressing the business problem and the final recommended solution/configuration is put forward. Prior to moving forward the engineering team and consulting team undergo a rigorous testing and evaluation period where any issues discovered can be resolved in a timely and efficient manner. Regal IT does this by following these guidelines:
- Evaluate the design process
- Evaluate the implementation process
- Highlight and ways of improving the current pilot design
Implementation & Execution – This stage is split into the following:
- Implementation of the Pilot Stage build
- User acceptance Testing
- Product implementation
- Documentation and training
- Monitoring and controlling
Project Closure – Project closure involves releasing the final deliverables to you, handing over project documentation, terminating supplier contracts, releasing project resources and communicating the closure of the project to all stakeholders.
Post Implementation Review – This is the final stage. Regal IT will perform a post implementation review to quantify the overall success of the project and note and issues