Cloud computing is better described as a computing model that enables convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of computing resources (e.g. networks, servers, storage, applications and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
What this means for Regal IT’s customers is being able to access their data, networks and applications anywhere at any time without interruption. At Regal IT we understand that having this access it paramount to the success of any organisation or more granularly any individual working within that organisation.
OUR RANGE OF CLOUD SERVICES INCLUDE:
Your go-to Office—anywhere
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications —always the latest versions—let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time.
Tools for the professional
Brand your business-class email address with your company name to build name recognition, and market your business with customized marketing materials that are easy to create. Connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
Tools for teamwork
With 1 TB of storage per user, you’ll have plenty of space for all your files. Plus, because your files are stored online, you can share with people in or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to. And with multi-party HD video, content sharing, and shared calendars, you’ll always be in sync with your team.
Easy setup and management
With step-by-step guidance, you can set up users easily and start using the services fast. You can access the easy-to-use admin center from anywhere to manage all your services. And Office 365 takes care of IT for you, so your services are always up and running and up to date.
- Immediate application failover to redundant on premise systems in the event of an issue or outage
- Automatic and manual recovery
- Systems that deliver high level availability at every level of the computing stack
- Support for a hybrid disaster recovery approach that leverages both on and off-premise infrastructure. An example of this would be enabling failover to a cloud-based system
- Periodic recovery testing to make sure data and systems can be recovered instantly
Regal IT’s endpoint backup and recovery service provides enterprise-level real-time, cross platform backup to onsite, offsite and cloud destinations. This provides secure access to backed up files from any computer or mobile device.
The benefits of an Endpoint back-up recovery solution are:
- Automatic and unattended backup of your local device to the cloud
- Continuous, minute-by minute
- Multiple backup sets
- Multiple backup destinations – Private or Public cloud
- The ability to restore from the web
- The ability to restore from multiple devices (Mobile, iPad, Laptop, Desktop)
- Maximum security – 448-bit encryption
- Datacentre located in Australia
Regal IT offers End point security through Symantec.cloud. As a registered partner we have access to solutions that provide protection from spam, phishing, inappropriate web use, spyware and other business-damaging threats.
The following are the products we have on offer:
- Content Control
- Image Control
- Email Continuity
- Email Encryption
- Email archiving
- Web Security Services
- Instant Messaging
- Endpoint Protection
Benefits to you as a customer:
- Defends against viruses, Trojans and phishing attacks away from your network
- Helps identify against spam and targeted email attacks
- Helps protect employees from pornographic or other inappropriate image content
- Provides employees with local and mobile email access during an outage
- Encrypts email communications delivered over the internet. Technologies include TLS and PKI
- Hosted solution with unlimited storage and retention
- Helps defend organisations form web-born threats
- Provides controlled use and multi-layered protection against new and known threats propagated via public IM networks
- Protect Windows based laptops, desktops, and file servers with advanced technologies for antivirus, antispam, antispyware, smart firewall, and host intrusion prevention
- A solution that is designed from the ground up to work
- Advanced redundancy and fault tolerance
- Great performance with minimal capital outlay
- Enhanced flexibility and timeliness to deliver new services to your users
- Flexibility of end user devices such as Ipads
- Secure data storage in our data centres
- Agility to scale with your business
- Flexibility in software licensing with lower up-front costs
- High availability options that can keep business operational
- A solution that can reduce your carbon footprint