As a leader in technology, you may already realise that innovation is a key driving force for the long-term growth and success of your organisation, you need to ensure that you and your team has access to the knowledge and expertise that enable your company to implement change to facilitate growth and more closely align IT to your business.
This page addresses the main business issues involved in a managed services project, here we look at the issues that need to be considered by the technical team.
Some interesting facts about the lack of technology innovation in Australian SMEs. (Outsourcing page based on analysts research link bottom of page)
The problem facing Australian SMEs
- A recent worldwide study commissioned by Canon found that Australian SME’s ran last in the developed world in implementing technological change.
- 95% of those that participated in the study recognised that technology played a key role in the change process.
- Surprisingly, 40% of respondents said that their company did not have the technological foundations to deliver change.
- 21% of medium to large enterprises cited that they lack the foundational planning and direction to embrace technological change.
Regal IT is the perfect partner to assist you with all technical aspects of your managed services project. We can assist you by taking over the non-mission critical activities in your company so permitting your technical team to better focus on more strategic projects for growth.
Technical advantages of Regal IT Managed Services
- We have over 10 years experience of supplying services solutions to hundreds of local companies. We have experienced and have been recognised as a successful leader in implementing quality technologies.
- We are a vendor independent company with the aim of being a trusted advisor to your team.
- We do, however, have a core group of suppliers with who we have gained an expert technical level. These vendors are Citrix, Dell (servers and storage), HDS and Microsoft. Please visit our vendor page for more details.
- Our managed service will assist you to reduce your IT overheads and remove capital expenditure and staff management issues. See more in the business section.
- We give you the option of working with Regal IT and your technical staff in a hybrid model or in a fully maanged service.
- Our experience, expertise and vendor independence ensures that we have the skills and technology tools to quickly implement change in your business.
- We are experts in a wide range of new technology, such as server and storage virtualisation, virtual desktops, licencing, cloud computing, storage area networks (SANs), centralising data management, remote office and mobile worker integration.
- The Regal IT team are forward thinkers and work closely with you to keep innovative ideas flowing. Our IT solutions facilitate the reduction of time to market in all areas of your business.
- Our business engagement methodology is designed to review your existing system, identify and discuss technological issues, and understand what technology will be best for you in the change process. We always offer a free initial scoping audit to get things rolling.
- We have a well-developed and proven engagement model that ensures processes are followed and outcomes met. We are part of your technical team as a trusted advisor.
- We focus on providing the best in long-serving staff with expert technical qualifications that become an integral part of your team and culture.
Most importantly we are 100% focused on providing a quality solution.
The Value of Outsourcing. Click Here